Rees, Kincaid & Stanfield Law
Military Lawyers Proudly Defending Your Rights in Military Trial Courts and Boards Around the World.
Law Office Centrally Located in the Kansas City Metro Area
How Can We Help You?
Independent Advocacy for Your Rights
If you are under investigation, facing career-ending adverse action or the loss of your freedom at a military court-martial, you want to be ABSOLUTELY sure that your military lawyer is working solely on your behalf. The best way to do so is to retain a team of experienced military lawyers that are no longer worried about their next evaluation report or next military assignment. Our ONLY concern is analyzing your case and collecting the facts necessary to represent your interests. With experience as both a military prosecutor (Fort Sill, Oklahoma) and a senior defense counsel (Wiesbaden, Germany), Jon Stanfield can appreciate what motivates the command and what mistakes they are likely to make. Call us now if you need to unleash a military trial lawyer to take on the government in your legal matter.
Military Practice Areas
Our military lawyers are all veterans and stand ready to assist you in a wide variety of military practice areas:
- Sexual Assault/Misconduct Investigations
- Court-Martial Defense
- Non-Judicial Punishment
- Admin Separations/Boards of Inquiry
- Discharge Upgrades
- Correction of Military Records
- Command Investigations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations
- Inspector General Investigations
- Military Court Criminal Appeals
- Rebuttals to Letters of Reprimand
- Rebuttals to Negative Evaluations
- Loss/Suspension of Professional Credentials
- Medical Evaluation Boards